PERDANA LEADERSHIP FOUNDATION WORKSHOP
EFFECTIVE KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT FOR ORGANISATIONS
Perdana Leadership Foundation will be organising a Workshop on Effective Knowledge Management for Organisations 2023 and invite you to attend our workshop at PLF, Putrajaya.
Date: 27th Feb – 1st Mar 2023
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Venue: Perdana Leadership Foundation, No 1. Jln P8H, 62250 Putrajaya.
Price: from RM750.00 per person (Early Bird until 10th February)
Organisations are facing challenges to ensure that they are continuously competitive in the onslaught of current market forces brought about by the Covid19 pandemic, particularly the new demands, technologies and needs of stakeholders. One of these needs is the need to manage knowledge as an important asset of the organisation, not only as an engine of growth but also as a means of differentiation.
This two-and-a-half-day workshop focuses on first identifying the real issues facing organisations today, and secondly, introducing participants to Knowledge Management (KM) concepts and tools. Finally, participants will be guided to develop their own high-level implementable KM strategy for their organisations.
The design of this program will be participative and blended with the relevant tools to make learning active and productive.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Define KM in the organisations context
- Determine how KM can contribute to achieving their department as well as organisational goals
- Describe the challenges and enablers in implementing KM in the Organisation
- Understand and effectively use the tools and methodologies introduced and used during the programme
- Determine the leadership and management roles they need to assume to make KM a valuable organisational tool for their organisations
- Develop a high-level plan for using KM in their departments, as well as organisations
This workshop will be facilitated by Ghazali Mohamed Fadzil, PhD expertise in Information and Knowledge Management. He is passionate about his information and knowledge management works and committed to sharing his knowledge and expertise in the area to help organisations to implement information and knowledge management programmes successfully. To him, the knowledge process is not sequential and knowledge is contextual where KM is more about people and culture that are organic rather than technology. Click the photo below to know more about the facilitator.
– Registration close at 23rd February 2023.
– The registration fee includes all course materials, refreshments and certificate. Accommodations and transportation are excluded.
– HRDF claimable.
– Click on the link to register: https://forms.gle/3Pqs5pRMbrYaJ3QcA
|Early Bird (until 10th February)
|Groups (2 or more)
|Perdana Library Member
For further inquiries, please contact our secretariat at: