The Perdana Leadership Foundation invites you to participate in our upcoming Change Management Workshop, where you learn by doing, from start to finish.
Get ready for a day of exciting learning experience unlike any other. Through interactive learning, games, role-playing and experiential fun activities, this workshop will develop the right mindset and steps to manage change.
- Realising the urgency to change fast to thrive in an always changing market
- Understand how to deal with change in a productive and non-threatening way
- Embracing Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity (VUCA) and be prepared to win
- Developing the right mindset and steps to manage change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Executives and business unit leaders
– Continuous Improvement leaders and facilitators
– Process/product/service managers
– Academic leaders
– Government department heads/ anyone who needs to innovate and improve their products/services or process
– Decision makers
– Designers & innovators
Mindset of Change Management
Blueprint for Change Management
Preparedness for Mindset of Change management
Models of Change Management
Kotter’s 8 step model
Interventions for Change Management
Building Momentum for Change
Understand the “rules of the game”
S – Strategise, M – Measurements, A – Advantages, R – Realities, T – Threats
Details of activites will be further explained during programme
Alien at Dinner
R.A.R.E Inventory – Resilience, Adaptibility, Resourcefulness, Engagement
Battle of the Cities
*This workshop will be conducted by Ms Claire Keow. She is a dynamic speaker and trainer armed with 17 years of experiences ago and have trained in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Dubai, and Indonesia. She is the first Certified Malaysian Team Coach of Leadership in Motion (LIM), USA. Click to read her full resume.
Date: 18th June 2019
Time: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Perdana Leadership Foundation,
1, Jalan P8H, Presint 8 Putrajaya,
62250 W.P. Putrajaya
Individual (non-member): RM500.00
Individual (PLF member): RM450.00
Group (min 3): RM400.00 Each
Download registration form here.
For reservation and further inquiries, please contact our secretariat:
Mr Adnan (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 03-88858940)
Mr Roymax (email@example.com/ 03-88858941)
Mr Faridzuan (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 03-88858953)