Did you know that we have more than eleven million pages of texts digitised and that more than half are accessible via our website? Searching through our documents is easy and can be done anywhere you are in the world. Follow the steps below to try out our search engine:
1. Visit www.perdana.org.my
2. Enter a search term in the search bar at the top of the website
3. Click the “Library” button
4. Get the results which are sorted using Google’s Search algorithms; you can sort by date or by relevance
5. Click on the article you wish to read – most of our articles are in PDF format so you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the article.
6. Alternatively, you can choose to read in text format by clicking on the Text Version link on each search result.
For Perdana Library Enquiries: +603 – 8885 8954 / 8940 / 8956
For more information on our Perdana Library you can log on to Perdana Library at our Perdana Leadership Foundation website.